i think this will show up because ballet’s pic didnt show up on the pick-up-page
Personalized Glitter Graphics
😐 i dont think it showed up but i thank myself for trying
Heres how to post blingees:
there are two ways:
1. Save your blingee and go to whre it says get code.
2.Choose the size you want and scroll down to the quick post bit on the page.
3.Find wordpress on the list of sites to choose from.
4.It will ask you for your login details.Just enter them, and it will automatically post it on your blog.
1.Save your blingee and go to whre it says get code.
2. Choose the size you want and copy the code from the box.
3. Edit your blog (i.e. make a page)
4. At the top of your post box or page, you will see the options toolbar thingamabob .
5.Click the html thing .
6. Then click a button that says code.
7.You will get a ‘ ' thing in your post box.
8. Paste your blingee code behind '
' thing in your post box.
8. Paste your blingee code behind
chaos~ thx :) but for some reason when i posted the code, the pic wouldn't show up o.o
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.